Google Voice is just rolling out to Canada. What is it?
It’s a phone service that integrates with your existing Google Workspace tools and apps.
- What if you could call or answer your phone from your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, and even a desk phone (if you still want one of those)?
- What if voicemails were transcribed to text and sent to you as a push notification? No more dialing into your voicemail system.
- What if 99% of the scam calls you currently receive were filtered out by an AI bot so you only got calls that were meant for You?
- What if you could call someone by clicking on an email from them, or using your Google Contact list?
- What if you could route calls to a colleague if you weren’t around?
- What if your phone went to voicemail automatically when you were in a meeting? No need to set it to mute and then remember to unmute it when you’re done.
Prices start at about $13.32 CAD per user.