All customers and members of the public have an expectation to privacy in their dealings with Atlas Solutions. For this reason, Atlas promises:
- To only use personal, corporate, or contact information supplied by customers and clients, or prospective customers and clients, or employees and prospective employees to provide or offer appropriate products or services.
- To not sell, distribute or share any personal or customer identifiable information with any third party not affiliated or partnered with Atlas Solutions without the consent of that person or customer.
- To only use contact information for the purposes of:
- Managing or informing clients and customers, or prospective clients and customers of issues or concerns related to the provision of their quoted, proposed, contracted, or agreed services;
- Informing clients and customers, or prospective clients and customers of new product or service offerings which may be of benefit to their businesses or business associates, partners, and employees.
- To remove or archive any personal or customer identifiable information from Atlas’ systems provided the representative, owner, manager, or authorized agent of the customer has paid any balances outstanding on their account and has indicated that they do not want to remain a customer of Atlas.
- Not withstanding #4 above, to remove the contact information of any person or corporation from its systems if that person or corporation has not had any business arrangement, consultation, or communication with Atlas Solutions in the past 2 years.